Notable Vocaloid contributors
From Vocaloidism Wiki
There are thousands of people who work on Vocaloid to produce lyrics, songs, scores, and videos - from ピアプロ "Piapro" users to ニコニコ動画 "Nico Nico Douga" viewers, contributing a sort of grassroots movement to the Vocaloid community. Some people have contributed so much that not only are they well-known inside the community, but to the outside industries as well (like the music industry).
This is by no means a definite list. The people listed per category are in no particular order.
A producer is a person who creates vocaloid songs. The title originates from the popular Japanese idol game "The iDOLM@STER." In the game, the player is a producer who aims to lead a young pop idol to fame. The player's nickname during the game is appended with a P, and the same style of naming is used to name Vocaloid producers. To be given a Producer Name (P name) is considered a great honor for creators of Vocaloid songs on Nico Nico Douga.
 OSTER project
 Singers and Musicians
These are the people who sing original Vocaloid songs which, in turn, produce the 歌ってみた "Utatte Mita" category in NND. Some singers also belong in bands who produce manual remixes (band editions) of Vocaloid songs while some prefer to use digital/computer-generated mixes.
- Yoppei (よっぺい), a male singer on Nico Nico
- Most famous for his work on meltdown and Romeo&Cinderella. His notable hyperactive and high pitch singing style is what attract his fan group.
- Female singer. Signature soft and cute voice. Notable for her covers on ryo's BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER and Hajimete no koi ga owa ru toki.
- Once collaborated with KuroTori (黒鳥) for a remix of Saihate.
- Tolie (トゥライ), also often romanized as Turai or Tulay, is a popular male singer on Nico Nico Douga.
- Tolie debuted in June of 2008 with a cover of ryo's BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER. At one point in the song, he mistakenly pronounces "tsurai" as "turai". When this was pointed out, he decided to make it his handle name.
- He often collaborates with Usa (うさ), another popular female singer on NND. Their unit is called UsaTolie (憂辛).
- At the beginning of 2009, Tolie started a blog and admitted that he was minato (RyuuseiP).
- Gazelle (ガゼル), was a popular female singer on Nico Nico Douga.
- Gazelle is known for her cover of ryo's Melt, which reached over 1 million views.
- During her time on NND, Gazelle contributed renditions of her favorite songs, including pieces from Sound Horizon and Sakamoto Maaya. She briefly formed a unit with Re:A and Sariya-jin (サリヤ人) called GaLiRe:O (ガリれ：お).
- Gazelle abruptly retired soon after GaLiRe:O's creation, and all of her solo videos were deleted on March 1, 2008. Despite this, she is still considered as one of NND's legendary singers.
- She made a reappearance on the NND scene in late 2008, providing the vocals for ryo's Melt 3MMIX (Gazelle's name is not credited).
- It has been announced that the opening to the anime Bakemonogatari will be composed by ryo and sung by Gazelle herself (under the name nagi).
Once a Vocaloid song has been made, producers can often commission editors to create a video or PV of their song to upload on VOD websites (most often Nico Nico Douga).
 Moetron Subs
- Moetron Subs is an anime-subbing team that also works on Vocaloid PVs. They treat PVs like the OP and/or ED of an anime and add karaoke timings and Romaji translations to them aside from the regular English translations.